The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has re-introduced the Limited Time Offer!
Applications received for the NDF investment option (see below) will receive a reduction on the investment contribution from US$250,000, to US$200,000 and the government processing fees will be US$50,000 for principal applicant and spouse respectively and free for up to two dependents. The offer is valid until 30th April 2015 for a family application of up to four persons.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) allows for Applicants to qualify to register for Antiguan and Barbudan citizenship. To be eligible, Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements: 1) Be 18 years of age or older, 2) Propose one of the three (3) types of investments (see below), and 3) Meet application requirements.
The application requirements are as follows:
- The Application form (which must be acquired through a Licensed Agent) must be completed and accompanied by 10% of processing fees and 100% of due diligence fees. The forms are to be either originals or certified copies. The fees paid are non-refundable.
- A Medical Certificate which certifies that neither the Applicant nor their dependants suffer from a contagious disease, and are otherwise in good health, is to be submitted as well.
- A Police Certificate is also to be submitted.
- All forms and documents are to be submitted in the English language. If a document is not originally in English, it is to be accompanied by an authentic translation into English.
- In the case of dependants who are above the age of 18, the Applicant must provide a sworn affidavit of support (for each dependant who is over 18 years of age).
- The application form is to be filled out by the Applicant (or his/her Agent), and must be signed by the Applicant and all dependants who are above the age of 18. In the event that there are dependants who are below the age of 18, both of their parents may have to sign on their behalf, or the parent with sole custody, or the minor’s guardian, along with relevant legal documentation to evidence the custody or guardianship.
- All dependants between 18 and 25 years of age must submit written confirmation from an accredited university or college of further education of their enrolment at the time of application.
- ALL documents are to be certified and authenticated in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which they originate. The person so certifying must provide: 1) their full name(in capital letters), 2) the capacity in which they are acting, 3) their residential or business address, 4) their telephone number, and 5) their email address.
ALL COMPLETED forms are to be dated and signed, and accompanied by ALL required documents (see above) and fees. Where an application is approved, thirty (30) days thereafter, the Applicant is required to pay the remainder i.e. 90% of the processing fees AND:
- A. Pay at least $200, 000.00 USD into the National Development Fund, or
- B. Complete and execute all necessary documents, and pay the purchase price and all required
disbursements which are to enable title to be registered in the Applicant’s name, and allow
for implementation of the proposed real estate investment in accordance with the Unit’s
- C. Complete and execute all necessary documents for the payment or investment of all sums due for the implementation of the proposed investment in business in accordance with the Unit’s
Upon successful application, ALL Applicants must take an oath or affirmation of allegiance either at an office, Embassy, High Commission or consulate in/of Antigua and Barbuda, or any other office as specified by the Minister responsible for Immigration and Citizenship.